Gosh I find it hard to believe that the last time I blogged was November of last year! OMG!!! I skipped Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, April Fools Day and now its almost Easter! Ive been slacking, totally!
I cant make up for all that lost time but I can update you on the latest and the greatest! For the past few months we have been planning this huge disneyland vacation for Brian, the kids and myself. Brians brother and his family were in on this plan as well. We bought the flight tickets, the diseyland tickets, the hotel was paid for and the rental car booked. This was all done in the last few months! Anyways... On April Fools day this year, Brian woke up and asked the kids what day it was... they happily said THE DAY WE GET TO LEAVE FOR DISNEYLAND!!! Brian said WELL ACTUALLY ITS APRIL FOOLS DAY! lol They didnt catch on but if they would have, they would have been some pretty grumpy kids that morning on the flight to long beach! lol
We flew out to long beach airport on friday, April 1st. We stayed in Cali until Thursday April 7th. It was so nice to get away and not worry about everything!!! Brian was constantly worried about money while we were there but it was okay! :) We got to take the kids to Huntington beach and we got to go to disneyland, the place that none of us has ever been to, so it was a new experience for us all! We all loved it though. I will have to post pics of it soon!
Wait there is more news...
In exactly one week from today I will be going into surgery for a breast augmentation.... something that I have wanted for a long long long time, especially since I have had kids and my boobs went to crap after my many attempts to breast feed! lol... So in about a week I will post how everything went! Im a little nervous but I know I will be happy once its all done! :)
Well, its late... I have to get some sleep tonight! :)
Update you all soon!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Life....
Posted by The Peterson Family at 4:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment