There has been so much going on in our lives... Currently with my job I got moved to a different shift and took a huge paycut! NOT COOL!!! I am now forced to be a morning person... ugh! So far its not as bad as I thought but it will take some getting use to! Today I got offered a new job though, at this place called Food For Health! Im excited, yet Im nervous! Its a great place and I know that its got better oportunities for me than Schiff does at this point but Im still a little nervous... Im looking for opportunities outside my comfort zone... Im going to be starting a whole new type of job, yeah it will still be in a warehouse/ production type environment but not running a compression machine... I will just have to see how it goes! :)
Over the weekend Summer, Wynter, Annie and I attended a girl scout camp! It was a lot of fun!!! Summer and I loved it! :) It was Summers first camping trip with the girl scouts and Im sure there are more to come! She had fun!
With my work basically going under and Brian not working nearly as much as he used to, things here are stressful! We are struggling to pay all of our bills and life is just.... blah!!! Im trying to find ways to make ends meet! I know that in a lot of cases people think that its the mans job to do such things, yet I think that if the opportunity arises for either the man or the woman, it should be grasped! I really much rather have Brian go to school! I would like him to work one job and attend college so that one day he can have his dream job! I dont mind having to work two jobs if I have to because i know that it wont be a job that I have to work forever... It will just be for a while until Brian gets a degree and gets a better job... I hate to say it but I hate hate hate Brians boss... with a passion!!! He is such a jerk, who doesnt seem to care about anyone but himself! Brian works too hard and is such a great employee yet they treat him like shit! Its annoying... I cant wait until Brian starts school! :)
Life right now just seems like a freaking roller coaster! First my job closes my shift and grandma was in the hospital, then I get all these great job offers :), then I find out that half of them are in clearfield, then I get another job offer, then brians hours slow down.... its just one thing after another! its nuts!!!
Im happy right now though... life is hecktic but great at the same time! :)
Monday, May 16, 2011
Life is like a roller coaster...
Posted by The Peterson Family at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment