Good morning... Im so happy its monday, monday has to be one of my most favoritest days of the week, just cause its the farthest day away from having to return back to work! Ugh! I dont hate my job so bad that I rather be jobless... its a job, not a horrible one but not the worlds best one either! It pays the bills, its only 3 days of hell and hey, I make pretty damn good money for what I do! :) This weekend was a crazy one, you can tell that by the look of my house! It looks like a giant tornado came through it TWICE! What else is new when you have a weekend where we are either constantly going going going or we are just not feeling up to cleaning and making the kids clean! Summer got her dance pictures done over the weekend, I think they turned out pretty good but we wont know for sure for a few weeks! Im excited to get them though! :) Jeramy came up from southern utah this weekend, which was cool but at the same time it sucked cause we didnt get to see him at all this time around! We just got too damn busy and I had to work... last night I was talking to him though and he told me that his son, Lynn, was (in southern utah) jumping on the trampoline doing flips and he landed on his head and broke his neck in three places! Wow.... that would suck! No fun at all! When my kids get bumps or bruises I feel horrible... once, brayden, well I think it was him, well one of the kids had a bruise or something on their eye... I didnt wanna take them to the store with me cause I didnt want people looking at me thinking that I beat my children, that I gave them that bruise LOL like I could ever do such a thing anyways but still.... Imagine taking your kid to the store when he has a broken neck... how horrible would that make you look? LOL parenting is sure something else! I wouldnt trade it though... I love being a parent... I like being able to tell my kids... "because I said so, thats why!" LOL Being a parent gives you all access to uses of phrases like that... Its great! LOL
Well I better get going... Im gonna make Brian some coffee and get some shut eye, see you later! :)
Monday, April 12, 2010
I must be tired... Im babbling!
Posted by The Peterson Family at 5:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment