Just had to quickly get on and share a few funny things...
Today Summer was walking around the house singing "all the single ladies, all the single ladies... if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it... " anywho, Brayden was walking around singing, "I see the ladies, I see the ladies..." LOL funny boy! He also thinks the song, tonights gonna be a good night by black eyed peas goes, "Tonights gonna be a good fight!" LOL and the "imma b, imma b, imma imma imma b" song, not sure who sings it but brayden thinks its "applebee, applebee, apple apple apple bee!" LOL Kids are funny stuff! Plus tonight we went to Summers school to play outside and on the slides and play soccer and stuff... there was a teather ball on the pole and we were playing, Summer looked at me and said, "are you really ready to play teather ball?" and "are you ready to really play yet?" LOL Like she was trying to scare me into thinking that she was gonna whoop my butt! LOL same when we were playing soccer! LOL She has quite the kick, guess its a good thing that she wants to play soccer this summer! :) Today I went to the ENT up at the U of U hospital, the dr that diagnosed me with Menieres Disease... He said that it looks as though things are getting better... it wont ever completely go away but its getting better controlled... I have to continue with my meds (the diuretics) and I have an appt at the hearing and balance center next month for balance therapy. Things are getting better though, it seems that my ears dont hurt quite as much and that the symptoms arent as often! Yay! Also an update on my pantry, its comin along, Brian is doing such a good job on it! Just a few more things to do and then it will be done. Yay Im super excited! Well I better get some shut eye! Sweet dreams! :)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Funny stuff...
Posted by The Peterson Family at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment