BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Boy am I outta shape!

So tonight I started working out, again! LOL I made a promise to Summer that I would take her and Brayden to the pool this year, in a swimsuit... so I gotta get swim suit ready! Ugh!!! I worked out for about 40 minutes to my rockin body dvd and WOW... it sure kicked my butt! LOL I need to start exercising more and eating better! Ive started emailing a friend of mine, letting her know what exercises Im doing and when I do them, that way I cant dog out on exercising! Im pretty damn good at giving myself excuses, however, my friend is not so well at believing mine half the time so I figure why bother! LOL Plus she is working out and why let her get skinny without me? I mean seriously? I need this... I made a promise to Summer and I DONT BREAK PROMISES... so skinny or not, here I come swimming pool! LOL I just hope that Im ready when the time comes! I really wanna invest in some roller blades, I know that I would use them, I wanna go on the jordan river trail with Brian and the kids... they can ride their bikes and brian and I can roller blade! Its a killer workout for your lower half and thats just exactly what I need!!! Well I guess one part of this whole making better choices, eating and exercising, I should add one more thing to that list of better choices... sleep! Making an exception on the weekends when I work, but other than that... I need to get my rest! So Im off to bed... I got about 6 1/2 hours to sleep and then its off to a crazy day! LOL Have a good night!

0 comments: