BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Exercises and my 2010 SELF Challenge...

I signed up for the 2010 SELF challenge! This is day one and I havent done anything other than sign up! Im gonna try to do this workout when I get off work in the morning. Check it out!
Im sure its gonna be quite the butt kicker but Im excited to try it out! I think that it will get easier once I start doing it more... We will see! I will update you after I do this workout! This is the Jump Start diet!!!

Wednesday night I worked out. I think that I did about 40 minutes of Rockin Body workout videos. Focusing mostly on my lower body! And Im dying two days later! LOL But Thursday night I did 30 minutes of quick fix pilates abs and about 20 minutes of rockin body dvd rock it out! which was mostly ab exercises! Im getting ready to work today, but when I get off work in the morning Im totally gonna try this exercise out! Im keeping a food diary too... I really gotta lose this weight! I promised Summer we would go swimming this year and I wanna have a nicer body to do it in! :) Update you all later! Have a good night!


Oh wait! Here is another exercise that is for the month 1 fitness plan for the SELF Challenge! Check it out! :)

0 comments: