Okay so I know that I said that I was gonna try the exercises that I saw on my SELF challenge but I didnt have enough room to do them AND watch them! So I changed my mind for now... Maybe I will do those at my friends house next week! :) Today I did 40 minutes to the 10 minute solutions dvd... I dont really like that dvd too much... I like rockin body more but Im testing out all my dvds first and seeing which is best to me! I think that I just dont like the 10 minute solutions because I get sooo lost on it since I havent done it much! Maybe if I practice it more then I would do better, who knows! I did a few of the workouts but the one that I really knew was the ab blaster... Hope it works cause my flab.. I mean my abs, LOL, need blastin'! LOL Well its off to bed so that I can get up and go shopping with my mom! :) Night all!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment