A. Area Code: 801
B. Bed Size: Full... Not even big enough... especially when the kids have those scary dreams! Ugh!
C. Chore you hate: Laundry!
D. Dogs name: Missy and Tyson
E. Essential start of the day item: First off I gotta run water on my face... kind of a waker upper!
F. Favorite color: Pink!!!!
G. Gold or silver: Silver all the way!
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Jobs: Tablet Compression Machine Operator
K. kids: We have 2... Summer is our oldest sweet helper and Brayden is our younger little trouble maker!
L. Living Arrangements: Just bought our first house almost a year ago! Yay! Im lovin every minute of it!
M. Mom: My best friend!
N. Nicknames: Babe, Amburger, miami, momma, amberinasaurus rex LOL
O. Overnight hospital stay: Well I was in the hospital when I had my kids, I think it was 3 days each, so 2 nights each! Ugh!
P. Pet peeve: when people chew with their mouth open! man thats the worst!
Q. Quote of a movie: Fat guy in a little coat... fat guy in a little coat! LOL
R. Righty or Lefty: Right
S. Siblings: 3 brothers
T. Time you wake up: Not early enough! LOL
U. Underwear: Yes
V. Veggie you dislike: Asparagus
W. Ways/reasons you are late: Cause I never wanted to go in the first place OR Ive lost something, including track of time! LOL
X. Xrays you have had: teeth, ankle, chest, pelvis
Y. Yummy food you make: hmmmmm....french dips or manicoti
Z. Zoo animals you like: all of them!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
ABC's
Posted by The Peterson Family at 3:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment