BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My family is amazing!

Things are good lately... Just nuts! Bills are stressful cause Brian isnt working much... UGH! But other than that, we are good! The kids are growing growing!!! Summer is just an amazing daughter, she helps me so much and is very very understanding! She is fun to hang out with and I am enjoying spending the summertime with her while she is out of school! I cant wait to have a mommy daughter day with her! She made a "bucket list" of what she wants to do this summer before she goes back to school, I will have to post it sometime, its cute! AND we are gonna do it all! :)
Brayden is just as amazing, in different ways though- of course! He likes to give kisses at the most odd times... LOL... and he constantly talks about farts and poop! Stinker! The other night I asked him if it was okay that I called him boogie.... he said "yeah, you call me that cause I like to pick my nose!" LOL I thought that was pretty funny! Then today Summer and him were playing with their dogs, Summer named hers Amber and Brayden named his Fart! LOL Summer was cute, she wanted to name her dog after me! awwwww! and Brayden named his after..... his fart? LOL What a silly little boy!
Anyways... Brian is good... He actually is all into some computer thing lol... I try to get into it too but its more complicated than you can imagine... especially since I have little knowledge on computer lango! LOL Oh well, its keeping him busy and happy, and Im happy if he is! :)
Im doing okay... wish that I would get my butt off this chair more often and into the family room working off this flab! LOL Excuses excuses... Im sick of giving myself these damn stupid excuses!!! I just gotta stick to a routine more! Its been a challenge, but I gotta do it! Swimsuit ready by August, I gotta be there! Scary to me, especially since I have been slacking, I cant slack anymore.... I gotta do it! I have less than 2 months away... WOW... I better get going.... gotta get working out and then some shut eye! Night all!

0 comments: