BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh.....

Tonight I actually did it! Ive been thinking about it in my mind for the past few days but thats all I have done is thought about it! LOL So tonight, I popped in a workout dvd and got busy! I tried a new one called 10 minute solution quick tummy toners... it includes 5 ten minute workouts and I did them ALL which killed me! Ugh.... I was sweating my ass off by the third workout and wanted to give up but I didnt! Yay! :) I think that when Im testing out a new dvd its not the most effective workout I get, cause Im new to it but Im trying these out to find a few good ones that I can build a routine with them! This one was okay... It is one of the first that made me sweat my butt off, but usually when I workout I get those muscle twitches... this time I didnt get them! Then again, I only worked out my stomach so that could be it! I have done other ab workouts that I liked better but this one was okay... It was a 5 on a 1-10 scale, just cause I felt like I have done better ab dvds, it did have hard moves too though so... I dont know! Anyways, tomorrow night or sometime tomorrow I will be updating you again on my next dvd workout! I need to get back into the routine of working out! Oh yeah I forgot to mention it... I ordered a waist trimmer from avon... just something you wear when you workout to help sweat more or something... but I am supposed to pick it up tomorrow night so I will update you on that too when I get it! :) Have a good night everyone!

0 comments: