Okay so my last post was a total downer... Things are getting better, well.... lets just say Im finding ways to LOOK at things in a better way! Since Summer is out of school it frees up a ton of time, so Im actually getting time to hangout with the kids instead of running around all the time! Last week I felt bad though cause we have been BUSY BUSY, with the yard and dr appts and such, this week is the first that we can actually do stuff! Yay! Tomorrow though, I have a dr appt, nothing big so I hope its a short one then maybe the kids and I can run over to murray park and see how things are going over there with the flood! Wednesday night summer has a rehearsal for her dance performance this weekend... I really need to start exercising too! Im thinking about taking the kids hiking or something, then again Im nervous about my ears... Maybe we can just go down town and hangout, although I HATE downtown. I know that the kids would like it though and sometimes you just have to go outside your comfort zone to make your kids happy so if I gotta then I gotta! :) Well I really better get to gettin... I got a ton to do before bed and I invited my mom over for coffee early so thats it for tonight! C-ya!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment