So things have just been crazy lately! I cannot believe how fast time flies! Summer starts school on monday, yes you heard me right, I said MONDAY!!! WOW! Thats like 4 days away! Ugh.... Im so sad, yet proud as hell! :) She is just growing too fast for me! She is just a shining star, always has been always will be! I knew that when she was born that she was special... I sure was right! :) Summer told me the other day that she didnt want to take her PRINCESS towel to her BFF's birthday party cause its "embarrassing".... SERIOUSLY? Get what Im saying, she is growing up too fast!
Brayden is growing like a weed too! It seems like just yesterday that you couldnt understand a word he was saying when he talked, now its hard to get him to quit talking! LOL He is the worlds BEST interrupter! LOL He interrupts, but only when you are carrying on an important conversation with someone! LOL He will just repeat himself 10 times louder until you finally tell him to shhhhh! LOL I cant believe that he is going to preschool this year! WOW!!! He starts on monday the 30th of August... and we get to go meet his teacher next week. AWESOME! Im a little excited for him, especially since he will make tons of friends plus he needs to learn to play with other kids and to stand up for himself! He is too damn nice sometimes... he lets people push him around... So we gotta teach him to not take that crap from other kids!
Brian had another birthday the other day... He is 28 yrs old now.... I think its hot! I mean seriously, Im married to a 28 yr old man! ;) It cant get any hotter than that... at least not until next year around this same time of the year! LOL We are doing good... I have been sick so I havent had much energy to do much at home... and my house lives to agree! LOL Its like a tornado and a hurricane ran straight through my house.... LOL
Anywho... I really need to get some shut eye... Soooo sleepy! Love you all!
Life is sure great being in my shoes... even when everything is a mess or when I cant pay my bills.... As long as I have my family, Im happy! :)
Friday, August 20, 2010
Wow!
Posted by The Peterson Family at 1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment