BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

its quiet, a little too quiet!

Last week Summer started school, I was sad because she goes all day now, so its longer that I have to go without seeing her happy little face! It took me a week to get use to Summer being gone all day! BUT NOW... this week Brayden started preschool... he is only gone for 2 hours so its not too bad but the house is quiet! Too quiet! Last year Brayden entertained me and kept me busy while Summer was at school, just to keep my mind off of missing her and the few hours she was gone, flew by so fast! Now, the morning drags on! Im BORED!!! Im SAD!!! What am I going to do on these days when both of my kids are gone to school? Its a good thing for them, they like going to school and being with their friends but they are just growing up too fast! Why do they have to grow up so fast? Ugh... at least I get to see their happy little faces when they get out of school! :) I cant wait!!!

0 comments: