Im a wife to a wonderful husband and a mother to three beautiful and amazing children. We have two dogs that are the sweetest. My family is my everything! I currently work PT as a recess aide at an elementary school and also am a Realtor. 2025 was the most difficult year of my entire life, my dad passed away unexpectedly, and Ive been trying to find myself since. Some days are harder than others but Im trying. To keep me on my toes one of my kiddos (the youngest) is keeping me busy. Im sure you will read about it in one or more of my posts. Hope you enjoy the entertainment our lives bring.
Hey everyone! This is kinda like my get away spot, where I can vent, relax, dink around and such! LOL However when I started this blog it was intended to update all my friends and family of everything going on in our lives... since then I have kinda changed it to an exercise blog, every once in a while I will write about funny things that happened or things that have maybe changed our lives or vent sessions but mainly its about my determination!
Continued months later...
it was about my determination at one point! Until I was no longer determined! lol now this blog is about anything and everything... if you dont like it... go somewhere else! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment