BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I did it again!

So I worked all night long and when I got home I exercised... yeah Im crazy! LOL Today I worked out to my Turbo Jam Lower Body Jam dvd, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! It was awesome! Its about 30 minutes long and then I did one tummy exercise on my own for about 2 to 3 minutes and then I did TWO different workouts from the 10 minute solutions dvd... Im sweating like CRAZY right now so I better go shower and hit the sack! Im so happy that Im actually sticking to this workin out stuff... So far its only been about 4 days but I can already tell a difference! I try to workout for at least 30 minutes because I know that I can make time for at least that, but it seems that every time I start working out, I dont wanna stop at 30 minutes, I try to do more! LOL Well I really better go! Happy mothers day everyone! Hope you have a great day, I know I will... I took the day off work! :)

0 comments: