Mothers day was AWESOME!!! I got to sleep in... brian made me my favorite yummy breakfast food, biscuits and gravy! The kids and brian got me some pretty flowers and some roller blades, which I cant wait to test out! Then we went outside and got busy in the yard... Summer got a burn on her shoulders, we spaced the sunblock, but she seems to be okay and brayden... he somehow avoided the sun! :) Brian got a killer headache... :( He was awesome and dug up a HUGE chunk of my... well a huge chunk of grass where we plan to put flowers and make it cute cute! Its tough work but we will finish that this week if it gets nice! Then jeramy, josh, heidi, my mom, my dad and nick came over... we did a choke/chicken night... LOL We cooked artichokes and chicken, well some of us did! Yum... Everyone stayed over for quite a while and we all got to chat and hang out, which was really nice! :) Summer was ATTACHED to jeramy the WHOLE time! It was cute... I got pics that I will have to post when my camera is charged and ready to upload to my computer! Then after the kids got ready for bed we sat on the couch and I read about 8 books to them, until they fell asleep... I too fell asleep! LOL I woke up, put them in bed and now am off to bed myself... Im not working out tonight because of a few reasons... #1 Im tired! LOL #2 its mothers day and I wanna relax before my busy week starts and #3, I already worked out today.... at about 5am this morning! LOL So Im good for the day! Until tomorrow! :) Well I hope you all had a wonderful mothers day... I hope this week gets nice, we have a deadline to make... the city sent us a letter saying that we need to do something with brians trucks, register them or get rid of them! Ugh... plus we have to dispose of some yard work scrap! Like branches and such... we just havent had a nice enough day to go to the dump or anything like that! Ugh... I hope this week is nice for at least a day or two! Have a good week everyone!!!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment