So this is the first time that I tried this dvd from SHAPE... its a sculpt your abs dvd that I just love love love!!! I worked out for about 40 minutes and loved it! I didnt know how to do the routines very well of course, but Im sure that once I do this dvd enough, I will LOVE it even more and get an even better workout! :) Heres a pic of the dvd,
just in case you wanna look further into it! Its a goodie! Im surely gonna do this one more often! PLUS it has a few really killer good ab workouts that will leave you burning! :) Thats a good sign... :) Well Im off to bed! Have a good one everyone!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I just had an AMAZING workout!!!
Posted by The Peterson Family at 2:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment